A friendly, supportive community of happy scrappers.
Forum for scrapbookers, full of inspiration, challenges, fun and community spirit.
If you need any information about how to load photos, etc, you will find it HERE.
Our next Cyber Crop will be Saturday 22nd - Sunday 23rd June.
Hi, don't worry, the rules are all simple and just make it clear what's expected here. Please read them now and then to remind yourself :-)
1. Be nice - treat people with the respect you would love to be treated with. Be a friend to make a friend and remember your manners.
2. You have the right to a voice and an opinion, of course, but please remember that everyone else has, too, so please be gentle with yours.
3. Members can share information about websites, etc in the appropriate place in the forum. If a member has something to sell, they may direct us to their website, blog, etc. I'm sure we would all love to see what you have on offer. However, if a member only joins for advertising, they will be banned. This is a place for community spirit, not free advertising.
4. Admin has the right to remove anything offensive, misleading, rude or hurtful and ban users from posting - but hope it never comes to this - behave! No bad behaviour will be tolerated, so no swearing, shouting, being mean or demeaning. We aren't that kind of group.
5. If you would like to be involved by posting a challenge or other activity, that's fantastic, but please ask admin first.
6. Please note that all the sketches you find here are copyright Heather Waldron or to the member they were originally made by, as stated in the forum. You may use them for your own personal use, but please don't share the actual sketch anywhere else. You can share your page elsewhere, as you can any challenge pages, but it would be lovely if you would acknowledge where you got your inspiration. Thanks, I know you'll do the right thing.
7. A happy and vibrant forum is made up of members who participate as fully as possible. It's easy enough, just leave a comment on a page you like, introduce yourself in the forum and take part in discussions and games, join a group, say hello in the chat room, do a challenge and post your page to share, make new friends, get involved. Not only will you enjoy it more, but the community will thrive with your input.
8. We're all here for fun, community, sharing and friendship. Let's keep it that way. Now go and enjoy yourself!
I can hardly believe that it is now 3 weeks since our Retreat. How did that massive build up and anticipation high disappear so fast? It's always the way with holidays, such a flurry of preparations and excitement, and the time away is fabulous…Continue
Posted by Heather Waldron on June 27, 2012 at 10:53